Neuspeed HI-FLO K04 Turbo Discharge Conversion
HI-FLO K04 Turbo Discharge Conversion
The NEUSPEED Hi-Flow Turbo Discharge Conversion - K04 kit includes all the parts needed to remove serious restriction from the discharge side of the turbocharger. First, a newly machined billet aluminum discharge adapter reduces restriction with its smooth bore. Unlike its OE counterpart, the new adapter reduces turbulence and reversion. Attention to detail is NEUSPEED's forte, so take notice of the machined lip on the mounting flange that ensures leak free performance. Secondly, a new silicone hose is included to mate to our new discharge adapter. The next and most important item in the kit, our newly manufactured 57mm inside diameter discharge pipe with a rolled lip on one end to make securing the silicone hose easy and trouble free and on the other end a billet aluminum fitting that connects to the factory intercooler hose. Consequently, all restrictions are removed with the kit's full diameter flow. All these benefits are attained with no modifications to the vehicle - this is a simple bolt-on part.
With this kit installed, you can expect better response with less turbo lag and more horsepower.
Fits: 2009-11 Audi TTS (CDL) and 2006-08.5 2.0T FSI transverse engines (BPY) with K04 conversion.
Also fits: European Audi S3 (8P) 265HP (BHZ) and VW Golf V GTI Special Edition 230HP (BYD).
NOTE: This part only fits a specific VIN range in 2007 for GTI MKV and Jetta V:
GTI MKV VIN up to 1K_7W129620
Jetta V VIN up to 1K_7_191156
For 2007 Golf & Jetta vehicles with VIN after this range, use part number 48.02.70.
Another way to determine if this part is correct for your vehicle, you will need to look at your original discharge pipe. If the locking notches for the pipe's retaining clip are located at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock positions, this is the correct part.
If your OE pipe has retaining clip notches located at the 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock position, please use part number 48.02.70. Please contact us for additional assistance in determining the correct part for your specific vehicle.
Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in USA.
- Products - Forced Induction - Intercooler Pipes & Kits
- A3 1998-2020 - Forced Induction - Intercooler Pipes & Kits
- Eos 2007-2016 - Forced Induction - Intercooler Pipes & Kits
- Golf 1985-2021 - Forced Induction - Intercooler Pipes & Kits
- Golf 2009-2020 - Forced Induction - Intercooler Pipes & Kits
- Golf R 2012-2022 - Forced Induction - Intercooler Pipes & Kits
- Jetta 1980-2021 - Forced Induction - Intercooler Pipes & Kits
- Passat 1990-2021 - Forced Induction - Intercooler Pipes & Kits
- TT 1999-2018 - Forced Induction - Intercooler Pipes & Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping
- Direct Ship (shipping times may vary)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.