Neuspeed Engine Torque Arm Insert Rev. 2
Neuspeed Engine Torque Arm Insert
Under hard acceleration, your entire engine and transmission actually rotates due to compliance in the factory bushings. While the soft factory bushings do a good job of damping engine vibration, they can also create a rubbery, vague response in the vehicle's powertrain.
NEUSPEED torque arm insert works in concert with the OE rubber bushing. With the insert installed, your car's throttle response will feel better and your shifts will feel more crisp and defined on both manual and automatic transmission cars.
The REV.2 version of the torque arm insert features a revised contour to better fit the cavity.
Fits all vehicle/engine combinations for the following vehicles:
Audi A3 2006-2008.5
Audi TT MK2 2.0T 2008-2008.5
Audi TT MK2 3.2 Quattro 2008-2008.5
VW EOS 2.0T 2007-08.5
VW EOS 3.2 2007-08.5
VW GTI MKV 2006-2008.5
VW Golf VI 2.5L 2010-up
VW Jetta V 2.0T 2005-2008.5
VW Jetta V 2.5L 2005-up
VW Jetta VI 2.5L 2010-up
VW Passat B6 2006-2008.5
VW R32 MKV 2008
VW Rabbit MKV 2007-09
Audi and VW have changed the torque arm mount mid-production cycle. To ensure you receive the correct item, please make sure that your OE mount looks like the mount pictured. If it does not, use part number 22.10.68
Please note that urethane is not as compliant as rubber. As a result, you will notice an increase in engine vibration after installation.
- Products - Engine - Engine Mounts
- A3 1998-2020 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Eos 2007-2016 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Golf 1985-2021 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Golf 2009-2020 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Jetta 1980-2021 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Passat 1990-2021 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Tiguan 2009-2021 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- TT 1999-2018 - Engine - Engine Mounts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- Direct Ship (shipping times may vary)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.