Forge Blow Off Valve kit for VAG 1.4T, 1.8T & 2.0T Engines
VW/Audi Performance Parts: Forge Blow Off Valve kit for VAG 1.4T, 1.8T & 2.0T Engines (FMFSITAT)
Product Features & Benefits
Forge Motorsport offer this valve option for the 1.4T, 1.8T & 2.0T FSI and TSI engines, including the late 2011-2013 fitted with the IHI turbo, (the 1.4T needs additional fitting kit FMBGFK3) found in a wide range of vehicles from VW and Audi.
This valve, part number FMFSITAT, is a hybrid of sorts, that combines Forge's existing full replacement solenoid controlled recirculating valve with the blow-off valve adapter. The result is a full replacement atmospheric blow-off valve that integrates seamlessly with the OEM electronics and results in absolutely no fault codes, no check engine lights, and no detriment to the performance of the vehicle in any way.
This valve uses full billet alloy construction with a piston based internal design that provides for significantly improved reliability over the OEM valves along with lightning fast response. This valve is particularly well suited to the B7 and B8 chassis Audi A4 and A5 with the 2.0T engine. The valve mounting location on these vehicles is positioned particularly close to the frame rail of the chassis, and the overall installed height of our standard replacement valve and spacer combination is such that it conflicts with the chassis at this location.
The FMFSITAT valve has a much shorter overall installed height, which enables fitment of this atmospheric valve option onto the B7 and B8 chassis whereas this was previously not an option. Another particularly unique feature of this product is the included intake manifold tap used to source a vacuum reference for the operation of the valve. This piece also has two other available provisions from which an intake manifold reference can be taken. These extra manifold references can be used for a boost gauge signal, and even a water/meth injection trigger where applicable. If this to be installed to the 1.4 Turbo engine, it will be necessary to additionally purchase Forge's boost sensor adaptor FMBGFK3 - please see below in Related Products.
- Audi A3 1.4 Turbo
- Audi A3 1.8 TFSi
- Audi A3 2.0 FSiT
- Audi S3 2.0 FSiT (8P)
- Audi A5 2.0 TFSI
- Audi A6 2.0T
- Audi TT Mk2 2.0
- Seat Leon Cupra 2.0 TFSi
- Skoda Octavia 2.0 FSiT
- VW Beetle 2.0 2013
- VW EOS
- VW Golf Mk5 1.4 Turbo
- VW Golf Mk5 GTi
- VW Golf Mk5 Ed30
- VW Golf Mk6 1.4 Turbo
- VW Golf Mk6 GTI
- VW Golf R Mk6
- VW Golf Mk6 Ed35
- VW Passat 2.0 FSiT
- VW Scirocco 2.0
- VW Scirocco R
- VW Tiguan 2.0 FSiT
In The Box:
- 1 x FMFSITAT Valve
- 1 x Wiring Harness
- 1 x Solenoid, Bracket, and Screws
- 1 x PCV Adaptor Kit
- 1 x Blue Spring (Uprated)
- 10 x Cable Ties
- 1 x 2000mm Length of 4mm Vac Hose
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x Forge Keyring and Sticker
Note: This will ONLY fit the 1.4 turbo engines up to early 2013, where the turbo is mounted at the front of the engine bay. It will not fit engine codes CMBA & CXSB.
- Products - Forced Induction - Wastegates & BOVs
- A3 1998-2020 - Forced Induction - Wastegates & BOVs
- A4 1996-2021 - Forced Induction - Wastegates & BOVs
- CC 2009-2017 - Forced Induction - Wastegates & BOVs
- Eos 2007-2016 - Forced Induction - Wastegates & BOVs
- Golf 1985-2021 - Forced Induction - Wastegates & BOVs
- Golf 2009-2020 - Forced Induction - Wastegates & BOVs
- Jetta 1980-2021 - Forced Induction - Wastegates & BOVs
- Passat 1990-2021 - Forced Induction - Wastegates & BOVs
- Tiguan 2009-2021 - Forced Induction - Wastegates & BOVs
- TT 1999-2018 - Forced Induction - Wastegates & BOVs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping
- Direct Ship (shipping times may vary)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.