Autopower Race Roll Bar with Options for 2008+ Fiat 500
Fiat Performance Parts: Autopower Race Roll Bar with Options for 2008+ Fiat 500 (60661-O)
Product Features & Benefits
The race roll bar is designed for solo, autocross and high speed time trials. All Race roll bars have a diagonal cross brace and most have a harness mount tube.
- Autopower will select tube size and type for your needs.
- Race roll bars are made with 1.750 x .120 DOM steel.
- Cars weighing more than 3500 lbs. use 2" x 120 ERW steel.
- This 4 point roll bar has a bolt-in diagonal cross brace and harness mount tube.
- Quick and easy installation and removal of these race roll bar options allows for access to the back seat for street use.
- All necessary installation and mounting hardware with back-up plates is included.
Autopower roll bars and cages meet or exceed the safety requirements for most competition sanctioning organizations. These bars and cages have been designed to easily install and provide maximum protection. The fit in your vehicle allows quick and easy entry and most importantly, quick exiting, while conforming closely to your interior for a clean, unobtrusive look and feel.
All of Autopower's bars and cages are certified MIG welded and precision jig notched, providing you with the maximum strength and best fit available. Every roll bar or cage has been designed to fit specific car models so only minor modifications are necessary for the installation.
- 2008+ Fiat 500
Note: Images are not vehicle specific. Actual shape will conform to the features of your vehicle.
EXPECT SOME PAINT DAMAGE
Black enamel is applied to all roll bars and roll cages. The black enamel finish is a cover coat only. These items must be shipped by truck and cannot be boxed or adequately protected. You may want to refinish products before final installation. You must check fitment and drill all holes before you have the roll bar re painted, powder coated or any other finish added to the product. AUTOPOWER/Eurotek is not responsible for any cost of aftermarket coatings. There is NO WARRANTY on the finish.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 100.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping
- Product is made to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for production.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.